Ed Krow, HR Strategist
Ed works with executives and business owners who are struggling with people problems, such as adapting to changing business conditions and customer, investor, or community expectations.
He turns irrelevant and ineffective HR functions into strategic contributors by aligning HR with the business objectives. As a result Human Resources actually drives business results. Ed’s clients often refer to him as their “Safety Net,” because he eliminates HR headaches and keeps them from falling into HR traps.
When he’s not working with clients, Ed can be found teaching at Millersville University or speaking at conferences and professional development sessions. In his free time, Ed enjoys family time, travel, golf, the outdoors and Notre Dame and Baltimore Ravens football.
Ed has spoken for a number of large organizations including Johnson & Johnson, Penn State University and UTZ Quality Foods. You can find Ed’s speaking kit here.
If you’re like most professionals, you’ve sat through too many monotonous, uninteresting and dry presentations. End boredom and thrill your audience with a presentation from TurboExecs!
Engage a member of TurboExecs staff to present a keynote speech, convention breakout, motivational program, presentation, seminar, or workshop. Popular topics include:
- Accounting & Finance for the non-Finance Professional
- Base Pay Administration: Laying a Solid Foundation for Your Compensation System
- Change Happens: Let’s Deal With It!
- Building Employee Alignment – How to Get to the Bottom Line Through Your Staff
- Human Resources Audits: A Strategic Look
- HR Strategic Planning – Charting the Course of HR’s Role in Your Organization
- Managing Generational Crowding
- OFCCP Who??? Understanding Affirmative Action
- Perfecting Your Leadership Qualities
- Preparing for an OSHA Inspection: Steps to Take Now!
- Social Workforce Collaboration – Creating a Smarter, Connected, Empowered Workforce
- Strategic Planning – Charting Your Course
- Strategic Succession Planning: Building Your Bench Strength
- Total Rewards: A Generational Focus
- Variable Pay: Incentives & Consequences
All of TurboExecs speaking presentations may be delivered as a keynote presentation or conference breakout session. No matter what the makeup of your audience, TurboExecs Principals customize every presentation to address the audience at hand, and adjust during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as the presentation moves along.
TurboExecs is regularly requested at events hosted by such groups as the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and its affiliate chapters, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Associations, and numerous Professional Societies. The vast majority of our presentations have been preapproved for continuing education credits, and we are often granted strategic business credits by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for our HR-related topics.
If you are ready to invigorate your next meeting, contact us today!
Patty Lawrence, CFO
Patty speaks to audiences of CEOs and Business Owners on the topics of Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Succession Planning. Contact Patty here.